Medellín MOTORCYCLE RENTALS - BMW F700GS
$120 Per Day
The perfect bike to rent for a weekend or multi-day tour around Medellín or Colombia. The F700GS has tons of power for going long distances and small enough to maneuverable through the twists and turns of the Colombian countryside. Its also perfect for riding 2 up:
BMW’s F700GS is a genuinely nice bike and great to ride.
It is more than enough for what most riders need in all reality.
Makes a great first adventure-style machine for less experienced or smaller riders.
It is fast enough, very comfortable, handles well, frugal on the gas and has some great creature comforts. Be it touring, commuting or general exploring it is a very likeable, comfortable and capable machine.
Heated hand grips
We have 3
of these bikes!
Requirements to rent a motorcycle:
- Driver's license for motorcycles bigger than 500c. At least 1 year since issued. You are OK to ride with you driver license from back home without the need of any special or additional documentation.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- Credit card with sufficient funds for security deposit.
What is not included?
- Special authorization to leave Colombia
What is included?
All our motorcycle rentals include basically everything you need to have a great motorcycle trip in Colombia:
Unlimited Kilometers - Drive wherever you want without having to worry about extra charges for mileage/kilometers
Helmet - High quality helmets with integrated sun visors
Cell Phone Holder - keep your device secure and accessible while navigating.
USB Charger - Charge your phone while you drive
Top box - Huge 48 liter top box for all your things. The box also has a padded back rest so passengers can travel comfortably.
SOAT - Colombia's mandatory liability insurance
Medical Insurance - (Just in case)
Gloves - We provide nice gloves
Jacket - High quality motorcycle gear that keeps you safe and dry through all the climates that Colombia has to offer.
Trip Planning Advice - I know lots of great places to ride. Just ask and I’d be happy to recommend some cool places.
Roadside Assistance - In the event of an emergency or breakdown 24 hour roadside assistance is also included in our policies.
Emergency Tool Kit and Spares - Our bikes come with an emergency toolkit that contains everything you need to change a tire and perform general maintenance and repairs in remote places. The kit includes spare tire tubes, wrench set, valve stem remover, tire tools, first aid kit and emergency rain gear.
- All bikes require a $1000 security deposit.
- Deposits are held for 5 business days after the moto is brought back and are returned on the 6th business day. This allows us time to inspect the bike for any damages and allows time for any traffic violations infractures to be received.
- You are responsible for any damages caused to the motorcycle during the rental period.