Medellín Motorcycle Rentals - YAMAHA 155
Super fuel efficient but powerful enough for long trips. This motorcycle is perfect for taking a tour around Medellin and the surrounding areas.
1 - 2 days : USD $60.00 / Day
3 - 6 days : USD $55.00 / Day
7 - 13 days : USD $50.00 / Day
14 - 60 days : USD $40.00 / Day
Requirements to rent a motorcycle:
- Driver's license for motorcycles bigger than 500c. At least 1 year since issued. You are OK to ride with you driver license from back home without the need of any special or additional documentation.
- Minimum 20 years of age.
- Credit card with sufficient funds for security deposit.
What is not included?
- Special authorization to enter Ecuador.
What is included?
- PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE from any Colombian rental company.
- Unlimited KMS.
- Top case or similar top bag.
- SOAT (Colombia's mandatory liability insurance)
- All bikes require a $1000 security deposit.
- You are responsible for any damages caused to the motorcycle during the rental period.
- Deposits are held for 5 business days after the moto is brought back and are returned on the 6th business day. This allows us time to inspect the bike for any damages and allows time for any traffic violations infractures to be received.